Own a Texas Care Franchise
TEXAS CARE Franchise Opportunity
Why Choose Texas Care Center?
• Resilient in Challenging Times - Texas Care Center accepts a wide range of health insurance plans that cover mental health, community based services, and substance abuse, making it recession and pandemic-resistant. Additionally, we offer tele-health options to ensure accessibility and safety for your staff and clients.
• Hands-off Ownership - With Texas Care Center, you have the opportunity to start and oversee the business while having a dedicated manager in place to handle day-to-day operations.
• Flexible Operating Hours - Our tele-health options provide the flexibility to accommodate various schedules. Moreover, expanding your team of therapists does not require additional real estate expenses.
• Diverse Revenue Streams - Texas Care Center offers a range of services including therapy, medication management, and community based services, allowing for multiple sources of revenue.
• Expert Staff - Our team consists of highly educated professionals with master's degrees who not only provide exceptional care but also contribute to revenue generation. At YOUR Texas Care Center, you will start with a clinical director, licensed therapists, a prescribing physician, and a team of bachelor's level qualified mental health professionals providing exceptional community based services.
A medical background is not required for ownership
Texas Care will assist you in hiring AND training qualified, licensed staff, creating a continuum of care for a vetted community in need
Are you passionate about improving the lives of children and adults throughout Texas? Our model allows you to make a positive impact while running a successful business.
Texas Care Embraces DIVERSITY
Unlike our competitors, Texas Care is minority owned and embraces the opportunity to create ventures that with leaders that represent their community. It has long been Texas Care's commitment to amplify voices that are not always heard and this is reflected in our ownership model as well.
How TEXAS CARE Supports You
1. Targeting Regions of Need: Texas Care provides offers numerous programs to Texas residents such as traditional counseling, Medicaid Community Based Services such as Mental Health Rehabilitation and Case Management, and medication management. Texas Care assists you with finding the best location for the programs you choose at your Texas Care practice.
2. Quick Clinic Setup: With Texas Care, you can start your behavioral health clinic in as little as 6 months. We understand the urgency of providing timely care, and our streamlined processes and staff allow you to establish your clinic quickly and efficiently.
3. In-House Financing: We offer in-house financing options on a limited basis, with varying terms. We understand that financial considerations can be a hurdle, and we are committed to working with you to make your behavioral health and counseling practice dream a reality.
5. Credentialing and Contracting: Our team of credentialing specialists panels your licensed staff with insurances for you!
6. Staff of Experts: Our experienced team is here to guide you through the entire process. From clinic setup to operations, we have the expertise to ensure a smooth and successful journey.
7. Statewide Marketing: We provide statewide marketing support to help you reach your target audience effectively. Our marketing strategies are designed to generate awareness and attract clients to your behavioral health and counseling practice.
8. Fraud Prevention: We prioritize ethical practices and provide comprehensive training to adhere to federal, state, and insurance requirements. Our commitment to integrity ensures that your clinic operates with the highest standards of compliance.
9. Billing Training: Our team will train you on efficient billing practices, ensuring that you maximize revenue while maintaining accuracy and compliance. We'll equip you with the knowledge and tools to navigate the complexities of Medicaid billing.
10. Staff Training: We offer comprehensive training to owners and supplemental training for your behavioral health staff. Our goal is to ensure that your team is well-prepared, by ensuring you are well prepared, to provide quality care to the people in your community. We'll work with you to determine the staffing needs of your clinic, allowing flexibility to meet your specific requirements.
11. Exclusive Opportunities: We do not saturate regions with Texas Care locations. Each new Texas Care is opened in areas of need, ensuring that you have the opportunity to serve a specific area without facing competition with other Texas Care locations.
With a low initial investment and creative financing terms built to ensure that both you and your staff get a positive start, Texas Care is a unique Texas-SIZED opportunity.
- Upfront Initial Investment Required: $59,000
- Monthly Royalty Fee: 8.5%
- Financing Option: Limited/ Interview required
- Additional Fees Paid to State and Vendors- Program Specific
- Licensed Clinician Supervision Support: Optional. Monthly clinician support to supervise non-licensed mental health professionals. $1200 Monthly
- Licensed Clinician Supplemental Support: Optional. Texas Care Center licensed clinicians to provide assessment and counseling services. Fees by service provided.
- Prescriber Support: Optional. Texas Care Center prescribing physician to provide prescribing services. Fees by service provided.
- Texas is an economically diverse state. Operating costs will vary by location.
Contact TEXAS CARE Today
Are you ready to embark on this rewarding journey? Take the first step today by contacting us and learning more about how you can start your own Texas Care.